Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pen Doodlings

It's about time I made an update here. As if having a daily gray weather wasn't bad enough, it's starting to snow slush. For those of you living in warm, tropical areas, consider yourselves lucky—there is nothing romantic about winter. 





Sketches of cephalopods I did for a series of paintings. See how I painted my Nautilus on my art blog. If any nerds picked up the reference, the cuttlefish was inspired by this guy. 




Manikins stored in the Forever 21 back room. Boutiques should start making ball-jointed dolls for display. It'd be easier to dress and move around. The subtle, life-like gestures they can recreate is amazing! Even this deviantART celebrity uses it for reference. 


Walt Disney quotes for a commission. Random eyes giving blank stares for no reason. 






Miscellaneous doodles of thoughts and song lyrics. Mainly from "September's Children (Make It Stop)" by Rise Against. No joke, the music video makes me cry like a little bitch every time I watch it. My fangirl heart throbs when I hear songs with all-too-relatable topics. 


Finally, a kitty cat drawing for my friend and co-worker, Alicia.
BITCHES BE TRIPPIN'. 

-aKino

No comments:

Post a Comment