Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Whole Lot of Females and Creatures

... and female creatures. Girls are fun to draw. 


Game Informer magazine had an alien on the cover one time. I liked the simple anatomy, but its face was butt-ugly, so I made it "kawaii~". 





Brain jelly poop a.k.a. 'Kino at 9 o'clock in the morning trying to stay remotely interested in what the professor has to say. 



I was gonna colors this doodle, but I got lazy from all the scanning and editing. She is called a "Lady Dog" because I can't come up with creative names to save my life. 



Inspired by Berlinde De Bruyckere's beautifully grotesque sculptures. Her drawings reminds me of Francis Bacon with a whimsical twist. 




Most pen drawings are "brain jelly" drawings. People must think I'm pretty trippy-schizophrenic.  



"Piggy Pie" is my fave anthro-OC, probably because she reminds me of myself: a little kid who loooooves to eat and always found eating by others. 



I like the "omnomnom coffee" cat. 







Testing the new lead holder I bought for "Drawing for Illustration" class. I like the strong marks it can make and the softness it keeps. 













More "brain jelly" drawings. Felt pens are fun to mess around with. 





Finally, two sketches done for "Drawing for Illustration" class: hands and expression. 

Wow, that was a big (sketch) DUMP. 

-aKino

No comments:

Post a Comment