Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Splash of Color Here and There

I felt like coloring a few sketches. I'm currently freelancing for Intelligence Reigns Supreme (IRS) Clothing, so maybe I'll post a few WIP designs if I don't get too-too busy. They're really great people. I was recommended by a good friend who's known them for what sounds like forever. When things settle down with them and their new line, I hope I can eventually get to know them as friends. Ok, onto the sketches!


She almost looked like Shiro-chan from Deadman Wonderland when I colored her eyes bright red. 


Lately, I've been into drawing girls in menswear and accompanying them with a girly-girls to show the contrasting fashion. 


Didn't feel like coloring this one. 


 Whenever I do fashion sketches, it's usually clothing I'd like to find and try on. 


Doodles inspired by Die Antwoord. Yolandi Vi$$er is such a charm with her soft, candy-colored outfits topped with her vulgar-yet-fun personality.




"Brain Jelly" doodles while I wait for my boyfriend at Barnes&Nobles. 


Colored "Lady Dog". 

Peace.

-aKino

No comments:

Post a Comment