Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pen Abuse!

Finally, some recent sketches. I'm running out of things to say. 



On the back of a paper placemats. Sneak sketches during work because if I don't do these I might just explode in rage. 




Zombie girls, also drawn during work when I have time to whip out my mini sketchbook. My manager hates seeing that thing, so I leave creepy drawings on the back of every notebook I see on the front desk (unfortunately, most of those doodles are lost since they recycle the cardboard before I get my hands on them again). 


Jake and Dinos Chapman reference and a random model. 


Santi is always a piece of cake to draw, but Slate's arms and clothing looks very static. I'm not sure if I like how it turned out, but post for the hell of it.  


I was gonna do a similar portrait for Thorn, but I got sick of his anatomy. This type of sketch seems more "me" anyways. 



I'm sure there's a Left 4 Dead character like this one. Lately, I've been drawing these weird shapes for warm-up. Some book actually convinced me to try this exercise, but I'm not sure if it's doing anything. 

-aKino

No comments:

Post a Comment