Monday, May 28, 2012

Melting Heat

It's disgustingly steamy here. I can feel the temperature change downstairs in the kitchen to upstairs where I'm currently feel like a pork bun. Thankfully, it's gonna be more comfortable towards the weekend. Ok, before I ramble about the annoying hazy weather, here are few sketches:


a fallen angel; I use to draw lots of 'em back in high school (ew, so emo). 


character concept for an illustration class; she is called the "Sea Lady" and her octopus friend is exhausted because she keeps tryin' to eat him. 


potentially a demon. 


I felt like drawing a battered face; also, the word "corn hole" wouldn't leave me head at the time.

Sorry for those of you who likes the band, Korn. I just can't get into them. My Pandora doesn't believe me no matter how many times I hit the "dislike" button since I have other bands like Marilyn Manson, Disturbed, Tool, and System of the Down listed. 

Off to see some monsters (River Monsters finale and Monster-in-Law premier)!

-aKino

No comments:

Post a Comment