Wednesday, May 23, 2012

First Post


Welcome to my new sketch blog! I don't know what changed with Blogger/Blogspot, but it's so much easier to handle. My old blog is a bit outdated and frankly, I'm sick of coding. However, I won't be abandoning my art blog. I may neglect it, but I won't abandon it. Now that I know uploading on this blog is so much simpler, I need to save up for a bigger scanner for realz; I like my 11"x14" sketchbooks too much (if you follow me on Twitter, all my wish list hash tags involve a large scanner).

Anyways, before I ramble off, quick (not really) digital doodle. Originally, it was suppose to be my blogger userpic, but I couldn't find a satisfying way to crop it. I usually end up disliking my self-portraits of any kind anyways. 

over and out. 

-aKino

No comments:

Post a Comment