Friday, September 7, 2012

Mini Digi Fashion Sketches

I figured I'd upload some files I had lying around on my desktop before I introduce new drawings in my actual sketchbook, which I haven't even scanned yet. Anyways, I work at a retail clothing store in a mall and see all kinds of fashion. Even if the person "doesn't care" much for what they wear, I think it's such an fun way of seeing personalities (don't get me wrong, I don't judge people by looks). 





With this boy, I just wanted to test how I would draw built bodies with this proportion. 



These were fun color studies! Never knew underpainting can exist in digital painting as well. It really reminded me how to make an object look "white" without using white. Optical blending is a funny thing. 

-aKino

No comments:

Post a Comment