Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kitty-Doodle-Doo

It's sad how I'm proud of my cat doodles. Well, I still consider the final concept a personal piece since it's for my studio buddies. Cats are fun to draw. Crazy cats are fantastic.



I was actually suppose to be working on another project, but I was started to get stressed and felt like I was going nowhere. I started doodling some felines to relieve the frustrations.


Final product. 
Ghost Kitty = Beena Azeem
Clown Kitty = Stass Shpanin
Crawler Kitty = Catherine Johnson
Psycho Kitty = Patrick Dean Fernald
Loopy Kitty = Jessica Fallis
Spirit Kitty = Sandra Chase
Glutton Kitty = Me


I was watching Deadspace: Downfall. Necromorphs are scary and cool... also, very hard to draw.


"Sea Lady" revisited, maybe she evolves into the one on the right. None of my characters stays "cute" apparently. 


A gift doodle for my friend, haileyXheartless. It's about time I did this little fanart. I've always enjoyed the simple fun of her alter-egos. 


Finally, a girl with a cursed hoodie. 

Time for some beauty sleep. 

-aKino

No comments:

Post a Comment