Thursday, January 30, 2014

Colored Pencils Love

Forgot to upload some drawings from the smaller sketchbook... oh, well! I've been doodling a lot with colored pencils. From middle to high school, colored pencils were a must in my bag. When I hit college, I practically abandoned them for whatever reason. Now, I've regained my love for them. 


I'm not sure if it looks like him anymore. A Keanu Reeves portrait because I had the urge to draw something traditional. Also, it's a gift for my store manager since she and I share a birthday with him. 



The dream catchers were initially designs for my co-worker's tattoo. We were trying to decide how the feathers should flow on her back. 





A bunch of ill-fated ladies since I was watching by boyfriend play Resident Evil: Revelation



Finally, a silly Valentine's Day portrait of my and my boo. He's a beaver and I'm a platypus (no, it's not a Psyduck). Still thinking whether I should color them in digitally or traditionally. 

-aKino



No comments:

Post a Comment