Sunday, September 22, 2013

An Army of Globbins... and Then Some

Final batch of sketches that I considered "acceptable" to post. When I have a bad drawing day, I've picked up a habit of saying "fuck it" to quality and fight it with quantity. It's better than not drawing at all. 



Another The Binding of Isaac fan art with a team of Globbins! The dog-like creature is a random concept I had in mind. Despite forcing a background, I'm rather pleased with the result. I'm noticing that my digital works are stronger when I sketch everything out traditionally. Doodling with the tablet still feels very awkward. 





Tattoo design sketches for my two co-workers. Final results can be seen on my website. I don't know why I draw so many monsters...



I shouldn't of shaded the top one, but I like the simplicity of the second. 

-aKino

No comments:

Post a Comment