Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dump Again

Once again, it's been forever. Here's a dump from my portable sketchbook. They're mostly doodles from work before I clock in or when I'm on break. 



This little doodle was gonna be a gpoy image. 





Outfits I want to wear someday, except for the "Ravers". I can't stand the club scene, a rave would be an overkill. 



One of my managers was really generous and donated me a big bag full of Prismacolor markers! These are a few test doodles. I felt like drawing a black eye after seeing American Dad when Roger got battered by Claus's mob. 








Sometimes, I just want to keep my hands moving for the sake of doodling, even if I have no idea what i'm drawing. 


Radom squids and cuttlefish with some Binding of Isaac doodles. I love that game way too much. Squishable should make a plush of "The Duke of Flies".  



Line art sketches that I wasn't sure of shading. I actually added values to the bottom one and it looks horrific. "Yaow! by Baauer has been stuck in my head lately. 

-aKino

No comments:

Post a Comment