Sunday, November 11, 2012

Scribbles from Hair to Celebs

At this point, I just want to get this post over with since there are so much I want to get done! More detailed information about my "Curses" and "Rapunzels" sketch series will be updated on my art blog soon. 


Ugh, the only thing I dislike about drawing from Posemaniacs is how static the image ends up looking when I try to render. 


I'm tempted to post this one on the website since it's the only proud thing I've made since graduation. 


Lost Rapunzel. 


Messy Rapunzel. 



Sloppy pen and marker scribblings for warm-up. I need to do these kinds of sketches more often just to get some ideas flowin' without worries and restrictions.


Suppose to be Yo-Landi Vi$$er from "Baby's On Fire".  I cheated a bit by filling in certain areas with the dodge tool. 


Suppose to be Grimes from "Genesis". 


Finally, suppose to be George Carlin. He is a comedic philosopher. Rough sketch for an illustration I'm making for the boyfriend. 

-aKino



No comments:

Post a Comment